Thursday, August 26, 2010

Download Xbox 360 Games, No Experience Needed

Buying Xbox 360 games can be expensive. Scratch that. Is expensive. That's roughly $60 a game. Then you play it, beat it, and probably never look at it again. It's different if you do Xbox Live, but still, it's expensive.

What if you can get it virtually for free? Haha sounds fake, but it's not.
I use this site to download my xbox 360 games. I paid $40 and I was given instant access to every game that was out there. It comes with all software and tutorials you need. You won't need to go through the process of modding your xbox and breaking warranty.
You even have access to 24/7 live support.
My favorite part, your membership never expires and there are no recurring fees.





How do you get started?
  1. Start off by going HERE
  2. Click Sign Up.. If hesitant, click on FAQ for almost any question you can think of.
  3. If you are paying with credit card, skip Step _. If you want to pay with Paypal, select the Paypal option.
  4. It redirects you to the Paypal page and sign into your Paypal account.
  5. Once logged in, it takes you to the confirmation page. Click Pay Now to continue.
  6. Paypal will process your payment. Then on the next page, click the Return option.
  7. Choose your username and password, and enter your email. Enter your real email address because you'll need to confirm the account before you login. If you weren't forwarded to this page, check your email. It will provide you with a receipt and includes your unique link to the page where you choose your username and password. Click Submit.
  8. You will then get an email in which you need to click the activation link. Click the link.
  9. You're done. You have full access to the whole Xbox 360 Downloadable Library.






Buy


Very quick process to be able to download Xbox 360 games. If you have any questions, there are many step by step tutorials on how to download your xbox 360 game and get it on your disk to play in your Xbox 360. Then you are good to go!
Have fun.









2 comments:

  1. NICE! Thank you for the tip. They helped me fix my red ring of death. It was a LOT easier than I thought it would be. And they have such an awesome inventory of games.. I hope they get Halo Reach soon after it comes out. I bet they will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nice. Sux to have RROD. I had it with the original xbox and had to wait for microsoft to help me.. Thought it was a fast-ish turnaround. But with Halo Reach coming out in a couple days, I'd be pissed to have it and have to wait for my xbox to get fixed.
    Glad you found this helpful!

    ReplyDelete